4D Sliding Gates
Sliding gates made of stable steel profiles are delivered as a complete element with a maximum opening width of 16 metres. Thus, with systems closing in opposite directions, a width of 32 metres can be attained. The construction is self-supporting. Your advantages: very little foundation work, no side guide fitting, no door travel malfunctions due to ice, snow or heavy soiling.
Additional aluminium guide rollers
- Additional aluminium guide rollers
- Aluminium guide rollers are attached on the top edge of the gate leaf on both sides of the gate, preventing direct contact between the track rollers and the high-quality gate coating.
- This preserves the gate’s attractive look.
Safe automatic control
- Safe automatic control
- Five self-monitoring closing edge safety devices stop the gate instantly – even on encountering the slightest resistance.
- This ensures the highest safety for persons and vehicles.
Safe control electronics
- Safe control electronics
- The electronic control system is integrated into the post. It is located on the yard side.
- An individually coded hand transmitter makes opening the sliding gate from the vehicle especially convenient for the drivers in your company vehicle fleet.
- A powerful electronic system for all control functions
- Contact strip evaluation
- Radio control
- Card reader system
- Automatic timed opening / closing
- Induction loops
- Display: Open, Close, Gate travelling