4D Gate Operators
Automate access to your yard, house or business with 4D doors range of openers.
The ideal solution for access to houses: the 24V D-line models can be supplied to support a maximum single-gate weight of up to 400 kg and a maximum single-gate length of 4 m, and are fully maintenance-free.
For commercial applications, the DX series offers robust, powerful motors that will open highly-frequented gates.
Garage Door Operators PDF
- Automatic safety cut-out
- 4D entrance gate operators work reliably during all opening and closing phases.
- The gate stops immediately if it encounters an obstacle.
- Non-contact photocells to detect persons or objects provide additional safety.
- They can be easily integrated in our elegant safety key switch post and placed near the entrance to monitor the area of travel of your hinged or sliding gate.
- Top quality
- High-quality entrance gate operators from 4D Doors are decidedly robust, ensuring that they can remain in good mechanical condition over the long run.
- Weather-resistant and lasting material ensures long-term function.
- Our RotaMatic version also comes with integral heating for use in especially cold regions.
- Soft start and soft stop
- 4D entrance gate operators open quietly and reliably.
- The gate opens without a jolt and gently brakes before fully closing.
- This protects the gate and operator and does not disturb your neighbours.
Hinged Gate Operator RotaMatic
Hörmann’s RotaMatic hinged gate operator is the perfect partner for your beautiful hinged gate. Just like the design, the functional and safety features are also exemplary. You can enjoy the convenience of an operator even if there is no direct connection to the mains supply.
Hinged Gate Operator VersaMatic
The VersaMatic hinged door operator with integrated control is the ideal solution also for unusual fitting situations. It is suitable for fitting on very low door pillars, for example. In addition, the fitting position is variable and can be optimally adjusted to each situation. Furthermore, no separate controls have to be installed – this saves time and space. The VersaMatic also features proven technology: its speed, for example, is individually adjustable; this way, it achieves smooth door travel for all door sizes.
Sliding Gate Operator LineaMatic
LineaMatic include its compact, height-adjustable housing made of zinc diecast and glass-fibre reinforced plastic, as well as its reliable operator electronics.
Sliding Gate Operator STA 400
The sliding gate operator STA 400 is specifically designed for large gates. The matching control B 460 FU ensures precise gate travel and smooth stopping.