4D Side Sliding Garage Doors
The side sliding sectional door offers many advantages:
1. A lot of space under the garage ceiling. You can use the entire ceiling of the garage, for example, to store surfboards or canoes. The side sliding sectional door can also be used in difficult fitting situations with sloped roofs.
2. The so-called wicket door function is standard in the new side sliding sectional doors. Manual and power-driven doors can be opened just slightly, in order to get into the garage faster. This is practical and reduces waiting time if, for example, you just want to get your bicycle out of the garage.
Create your dream door choosing from seven door styles, ranging from the elegant M and L-ribbings, to exclusive designs with glazings and stainless steel embellishments.
It’s your choice
Customise your garage door to fit your needs. You can choose from up to 4 surfaces that you can adapt to match the colour of your home. Additionally, you can choose from 15 equally-priced preferred colours, approx. 200 RAL colours and 3 Decograin decors. The door surfaces are optimally protected against rust, allowing you to enjoy your new door for a long time. Rain runs off without leaving any streaky marks thanks to the use of hot-galvanized material and a high-quality polyester-primer coating on both sides.
Light, quiet, precise
- Twin Rollers
- 42-mm-thick panels with PU foam infill are guided safely and precisely at the top by stable twin rollers and at the bottom in a rounded floor rail. The floor rail is easy to clean, as it is open on both ends.
- Finger trap protection inside and outside
- Optimally shaped door section transitions and hinges prevent fingers from being accidentally trapped.
- Double automatic safety cut-out
- The reliable automatic safety cut-out is active during both the opening and the closing cycle of the door. The door stops immediately if there is an obstacle in the opening zone or in the wall guide. This prevents injuries and damage to vehicles or property.
- Get into your garage faster
- Side sliding sectional doors can also be opened partially to allow pedestrians to pass. This lets you get into your garage faster, without the need for the whole door to be open.
- More convenient with automatic partial opening
- The passage width can be individually set in doors with an operator. The door is operated via the hand transmitter or the optional door handle with radio module.