4D Doors Up and Over Garage Doors by Hormann
Combining quality with an attractive look.
The original is simply the best: quality and security; appearance and convenience; and advanced technology. Each Hörmann up-and-over garage door contains the expertise gained from over 50 years of building garage doors.
Thanks to the wide variety of styles of up-and-over garage doors, you are sure to find the right one for your home. Use the door configurator to select your dream door. Get the right style, the right surface and the right colour.
All-round protection through smart details
- Flexible protective caps and protective strips
- Flexible protective caps on the lever arms and the flexible plastic rails between the door leaf and the frame are just two examples of the numerous safety options for our up-and-over garage doors.
- They prevent accidental crushing or trapping.
- Only Hörmann's up-and-over doors have such a high safety standard.
User-friendly opening and closing
- Securely Open
- When the door is opened completely, it is cushioned by the stop and comes to a safe, reliable halt in the track well.
- Conveniently Closed
- When closing, the specially-formed lever arm presses the door against the frame tightly and the door pulls itself closed. This leaves no gap between the door and frame.
Convenient inquiry of the door position
- Convenient and safe with bi-directional radio technology
- You will never have to go outdoors in all types of weather to check whether your garage door is closed.
- With a single push of a button, the LED colour on the hand transmitter HS 5 BS shows you whether the door is open or closed.
Secured by innovative locking
- Improved Security
- The unique rotary catch lock in Hörmann’s up-and-over doors firmly fixes the corners of the door leaf to the frame, locking it much more securely than a common bolt lock.
- It is practically impossible to force the door open.
- You yourself can additionally equip the door with top locking using an optional retrofit kit.
Long service life and optimal security
- Multiple spring safety system
- If one of the springs of the lever arms breaks after many years of use, the other intact springs support the door. This reliably protects the door from crashing.
- The distance between the spring windings is so minimal that even children’s fingers are protected from getting caught.