4D ThermoPlus / ThermoPro Entrance Doors
German ThermoPro doors for main and side entrances are available in a large selection of styles. Thanks to standard multiple-point locking, these inexpensive doors give you a feeling of security, save energy through excellent thermal insulation and are a beautiful "visiting card" for your home.
Solid door leaf inside and outside
- Solid door leaf inside and outside
- ThermoPro entrance doors will convince you with their contemporary design: A beautifully shaped, solid steel door leaf on the interior and exterior with a leaf profile on the inside simply looks good.
- The solid door view from the inside gives the impression of a residential internal door and blends perfectly with your house's interior.
High thermal insulation
- High thermal insulation
- Today, everything depends on saving energy everywhere in the home, and ThermoPro doors also play their part.
- Thanks to a 46-mm or 65-mm-thick door leaf completely filled with PU rigid foam, these doors provide excellent thermal insulation, reducing your energy bills!
- Break-in-resistant locking
- Because you and your family want to feel safe at home, all ThermoPro doors are equipped with multiple-point locking as standard for extra security.
- The hinge side of ThermoPro doors is secured with three security bolts.
- A continuous safety device strip secures ThermoPro Plus doors against forced opening, giving you a reassuring feeling.
- Break-in-resistant RC 2 security equipment
- All ThermoPro Plus entrance doors, including those with side elements and transom lights, as well as many ThermoPro entrance door styles, also come with RC 2 equipment for more security for you and your family.
- Shatterproof glazing
- ThermoPro doors are equipped with a double or triple glazing as standard. Both the inside and outside consist of safety glass, which, for you, means: should the pane ever burst, it will break into little pieces with no sharp edges – considerably reducing the risk of injury for you and your family.